Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Weekend

       We had a nice sunny Easter weekend.  It started out on Saturday with Brooklyn's first softball game.  She plays for the Mt. Hood Blue Angels, and they won the game!  Brooklyn had a nice hit and scored at run for her team. Hopefully she'll follow in the foot steps of her Auntie Tay and be an awesome softball player! 






          The girls were up bright and early Easter morning waiting to see what goods the Easter Bunny had brought them.  Justin and I were up late with River and we didn't get to bed until 2am.  We had a nice pancake breakfast, then did some yard work. Grandpa D came over and did his annual Easter egg hunt for the girls, while I picked a bouquet of Tulips from the side of the house. Justin cooked a good ham dinner, and Grandma T brought over strawberry shortcake for dessert.  The girls and I also decided to do a mini photo shoot for River, with outfit changes and all!  Enjoy the pics!

1 comment: